The administrator of Your personal data is Alina Laszcz (Administrator). You can contact the Administrator through email at email@example.com
The data is processed for the purpose of contact, answering questions and submitting an offer.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to receive an answer.
Personal data will be stored until all activities related to the fulfillment of the request as a result of which they were collected cease.
Who can access Your personal data
- entities legally authorized to obtain personal data
- the company that provides hosting services for Our website
You have the right to:
- access Your personal data
- request correcting Your personal data
- request removing Your personal data
- withdraw Your consent for processing data
- request transfering Your personal data
- file a complaint with the supervisory authority
To exercise these rights, please contact the Administrator.
What are they
Cookies are small text files saved by Your web browser. They improve user comfort by "remembering" preferences, settings and more.
What Cookies do We use
Doggym.pl uses the following Cookies:
- provided by Google Analytics to analize anonimous data regarding traffic on Our website. This helps Us improve the overall user experience on this website.
This website collects anonimous data concerning pages visited, such as:
- the number of visits
- browser details
- duration of visit
How to disable them
Cookies can be dissabled in Your browsers settings. This can have an adverse effect on Your comfort while browsing websites.